Senior Government Communication Officer
One of the telecom companies is on the hunt for a Senior Government Communication Officer who will be responsible for the development and implementation of a strong community relations program with the government.
Duties and Requirements
- To identify the effects of legislation and rulemaking and the characteristics of target audiences and analyze the effective communications methods.
- To assist with the preparation of policy priorities and develop correspondence and materials outreach for elected officials.
- To apply analytical techniques in the collection and communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
- To manage, develop, coordinate, organize, implement and evaluate wide range of public affair and governmental relations programs.
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or Education. Master’s is preferred.
- 3-5 years of professional working experiences in the government background.
- Ability to make independent decisions that are generally guided by established procedures.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- $Up to 1,200,000 MMK + Other Allowance