Senior M&E EngineerOne of the international construction company is looking for a Senior M&E Engineer :
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage M&E works to meet project specifications, budgets, and timeline
- Prepare reports to clients and project manager on progress, delays, defects and rectification measures for the M&E works
- Provide technical advice and resolve M&E technical issues on site
- Review and management of the project from inception to post construction duties
Skills and Requirements
- B.E (Electrical) or Equivalent Int’l Degree/Diploma.
- Maximum 10-years working experience in building construction.
- Must have 10 Stories & above high rise building experience.
- Passionate and able to work under pressure.
- An experienced mixed development project is preferred.