Senior HR Officer
Do you consider yourself a team-player who likes to assist your group and developing something together? Then this job might be just for you! Join one of Myanmar’s biggest telecom companies where you will be responsible for HR and administrative tasks while contributing to making the company a better place to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide assistance to Manager/Seniors on HR and administrative support and in performance management processes.
- To support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems while being actively involved in the planning of HR-related issues, research, and data collection.
- To maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- To support the Manager/Seniors on administrative and logistics matters regarding business development.
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR & administration or related field of studies.
- Over 3 years of proven working experience as an HR staff, administrator or other related HR position
- Effective organisational skills, time management skills, is detail-oriented, tech-savvy and possess the ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both verbal and written.
- $700,000 MMK + other allowances