Senior Supply Chain Manager
One of the distribution companies is seeking for a senior chain supply manager who will be responsible for strategically developing and implementing complete range of supply chain management activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and maintain pricing & control margin
- To prepare general report, expiry report & damage report monthly order based on the careful discussion with sales and category development on the demand forecast.
- To follow up of any discrepancies between invoice and actual receiving
- To evaluate monthly report, proper action plan with high/low stocks and report monthly Stock Adjustment Report (YTD)
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business, finance, materials management, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in management position within distribution background.
- Must have strong knowledge of consumer goods.
- Ability to use related software packages.
- $Attractive + Other Allowances