Senior Warehouse Manager
A local well-known distribution company is actively looking for a Senior Warehouse Manager to expand their business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To control inventory levels and implement stock management by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system while also meeting operations financial objectives.
- To complete warehouse operational requirements and implement staff management system by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- To perform general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse and inspect condition of tools and equipment.
- To liaise with customers, suppliers, logistics, transport companies and custom clearance agent
- To ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas and observes proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of stock such as chemicals and food to maintain the standards of health and safety in order to prevent product damage and avoid occurrence of pilferage, accidents and occupational hazards.
Skills and Requirements:
- 10+ years of working experience in Warehousing in the FMCG field.
- Prefer Diploma (or) a degree in Warehouse Management.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Myanmar with rational thinking and reasoning.
- Possess excellent presentation, influencing, negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
- Able to work extended hours and travel extensively when necessary.