Sustainable Banking Engagement Manager
One of the foreign financial institutions is looking for a Sustainable Banking Engagement Manager to execute a Sustainable Finance project that aims to integrate environmental risk management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop concrete value propositions and appropriate reports, guidelines and tools, innovative financing solutions for landscape financing.
- To provide directions and set goals that manage toward overall department objectives and play a main role in developing and implementing sustainable finance strategy.
- To collaborate with relevant stakeholders and banks and investors to develop responsible lending policies tools.
- To assess local financial institutions and manage research and performance.
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- 5+ years of professional experiences in the related field.
- Must have excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills in both Myanmar and English.
- Must have strong knowledge of sustainable banking engagement, bank’s products and services
- $Attractive + Other Allowances