A specialized inbound travel and tour company that design felicitous tour within Myanmar is scouting looking for a creative and committed Travel Consultant to join a young, energetic, and dynamic team at one of the most innovative operators in Myanmar Tourism.
Duties and Responsibility
- To design itineraries and quotes (proposals for) inquiries: both individuals and agents.
- To ensure the highest standard and operation of the trip by carrying out timely inspection trips.
- To innovate new product ideas through research and creative thinking.
- To communicate and follow up with guests for feedback on improvement.
- To train junior members and new recruits for the team.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales and marketing or related field of study. Preferably with experience in the Myanmar tourism industry.
- Over 4 years of experience in the tourism industry with experience in designing bespoke itineraries, calculating quotes, operation management, proposal arrangement and working with travel agents. Preferably is aware has knowledge of sustainable tourism.
- Possesses a creative and innovative mindset with willingness to work in such an environment, is passionate about the tourism industry and is tech-savvy with mainly Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in all 4 skills of Burmese and English possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- $900,000 MMK + Other Allowances