Travel Reimbursement Processing Executive
One of the financial institutions is on the hunt for a travel reimbursement processing executive to join their winning team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate with HR for payroll functions to identify claims and advances
- To provide validate claims and advance request with appropriate supporting and approvals
- To make sure that all accounting input is entered with proper supporting documents and all payments are recorded in the GL system
- To check appropriate GL codes are used to be captured the nature of the payroll expense
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or relevant field of study.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an executive level in the field of payments preferably from the financial institution or international firms.
- Must have strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management skills
- Must be fluent in both Burmese and English
- $Up to 700,000 MMK + Other Allowances