To flourish in the competitive world of Myanmar’s Oil & Gas industry, this company require a Treasury Supervisor to be involved with the planning and implementation of financial strategies (Debt/Equity) for the company and its related business entities.
Job & Company Description:
Proceeding in Myanmar’s flagship company, this role will be planning and implementing financial strategies for the company and its related business units. Ensuring Debt Covenant compliance, managing treasury transactions and applying effective policies and procedures to improve the cash flow process’s efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or related fields of study. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA and CPA are preferred.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years of accounting & finance experience. Preferably with Banking & financial services background.
- Solid Background with handling treasury transactions, debt financing, debt covenant compliance report and bank account management. Preferably knows cash pooling.
- Excellent English communication skills and management skills.
- $Up to USD 2,000 + Other attractive allowances